Monday, August 30, 2010

Can you say SINGLE DIGITS because we sure can =)

Ok, so im beyond excited to be in Single Digits! I have not let myself get excited or anything until it got real close and I thought why not wait until we hit the single digits?! With everything that still needs to be done I have just enough time to be excited and not feel like the day is never going to end. Im glad I waited until now =)

Getting caught up on laundry is my biggest issue right now! If you were to walk into my house it just looks like a dump becasue there is laundry all over the couch becasue im not going to walk each load upstairs! lol...just waiting for it all to be done, then its on to the sheets! Ahh!! lol....there is still so much that needs to be done before daddy gets home! Not to mention playdates and birthday parties =) Im going shopping this weds for a homecoming outfit becasue I have not a SINGLE pair of jeans that fit! With the weather lately being 99 during the day and low 60's at night im not tempting that one! lol..want them just in case! Plus I need to go shopping for my friends little girl who is turning 3 this weekend is her party and hailey is very excited to go =)

Lately the kids have really been playing together! Neither one will eat their own fruit snack they have to share! How adorable is that?! Right at this very moment hailey and nick are playing with boxes, hailey was chasing him around saying "get back here baby" and trying to put the box on his head! lol...I love those two so much! I can't wait to see them with their daddy!!! Well its time I get to the munchkins, its almost bedtime! Until next time here are recent pictures =)

XOXO


Getting into the toy box, whats new?!
oh yes he moved the pepsi so he could get up there
watching toons lol
lol, he looks dirty just the color haha
his boo boo from falling on the pepsi box =(
My sleepy little man
love her! not too many pics cuz the camera died =(
Lookin like her daddy!
swinging on the swing!
little man and his mommy
he was mad
Love this picture of them

No comments:

Post a Comment