Monday, March 28, 2011

Just around the corner...

Well we have seen some signs of Spring here in Jacksonville lately!! No doubt this California girl is becoming much happier as are her little ones. The weather lately has been just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! We have had our Rainy/Stormy days however tossed in were also days where it got up to 87 degrees!! So bet your bottom dollar we have been outside as much as possible. We have been to pools, parks, playgrounds, friends houses, its just been so nice that I can not keep my children inside the house all day.

This is the last week in our little apartment. We have enjoyed our little stay and are VERY sad to leave the pool however we can't wait to get into our nice huge 4bedroom on base =) The weather this week is all rain and wind so that in a way is helping me stay inside and get a few things done around here before the move. I guess its time to get to the fun part, PICTURES!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment