Saturday, September 24, 2011

ON THE LOOK OUT UPDATE!!!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know I'm back! A LOT has happened since April and I apologize for being away. We were settling into our new place, enjoying the weather, heading to the beach, you know all the fun stuff when the weather starts to get warm. Then as you all know I was pregnant and started to have some complications and was on bed rest. So because I was put on bed rest and was told at any given time TJ could come we decided to have NANA come in early!

Well Andrew should be on his way home from picking up dinner so I'm going to go for now, however keep a look out for the following...

  • Fair
  • Beach Trips
  • Nana's Visit
  • 4th of July (Spent at the White House) & Washington DC Zoo
  • The Newest member of the family (TJ)
  • Earthquake & Hurricane Irene
  • Nicks 2nd Birthday & his Birthday Party
  • Summer Fun
I will be posting blogs for pretty much every category! Oh and can't forget FALL is here!!! Well, my dinner is here so I'm going to eat! TTYL

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment