Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The New Casa





Well its official, we have moved out of the 2bed 2 bath apartment and into our 4 bed 2 1/2 bath house!! I can't begin to tell you how much we love it. We are still FAR from unpacking and nothing has been put on the walls yet however its slowly coming together. Our neighbors are sweet! The people here before us gave them their swing set just in case someone moved in that needed it. They already had one, however they kept it a month JUST to make sure we wanted it!!! So sweet of them!

We moved in on the 6th and since then have been SO BUSY!!! Keep an eye out for more posts since we have Internet again. These are the photos I took when we got our keys. Our apartment is all packed up and keys have been returned. We still have our storage to get at this weekend and put in the garage. Once things start coming together I will begin posting more pictures! I know what I want for TJ's room, a sports/mickey mouse theme for Nicks, and well miss thing wants a pink and yellow room?! How I'm doing this I'm not sure yet, I don't want just yellow walls but her bed set is pink as is her curtains. Any ideas would help on this I'm open to just about anything!!! lol...

Well here ya go if you haven't seen them already!!!




XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Wowww chrissy! It's so SPACIOUS!! Well deserved & needed :) I'm happy for yall! Thanks for sharing, love reading your stories keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete