Saturday, September 29, 2012

Are you ready?!

Boy has it been crazy in the Richardet household lately! I have been meaning to get on here sooner however things have gotten a little out of hand in the last few months. Summer has came and went and it's already fall?! Seriously, time needs to take a chill pill!!!

The boys are officially 1 and 3 now, Hailey has started school, mommy has started a photography business, and daddy was selected to pick up SSGT!!! However, daddy deployed this last Thursday for 6/7 months so I will keep you all updated on that as well.

I WILL be posting in the next week starting week little by little on what all has been going on! I need to catch up on the boys birthdays, Hails starting school, deployment, ER trips, family visits, my photography and so much more! It's crazy! I hope to have a nice size LONG and picture filled blog up by next weekend! So keep an eye out!!! Nighty Night

 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment