Friday, May 21, 2010

Little Lady is offically 2 1/2

May 20, 2010

  Yeppers! Hailey Renie is offically 2 1/2 today! I can't belive how much she has changed in 6 months!!! She is talking so much now, I swear its like 5 new words a day! She can sing a long to her ABC's, count to 10 on her own however its like this "1-2-4-5-6-7-8-9-4-10" no idea where that came from, knows almost all her colors and shapes, Im just so amazed by her! She wants to learn everything! Shes constantly wanting to read or talking back with the kids shows! Her favorite in the last week has been Ki-Lan. I mean I dont know if its just becasue she is my daughter and I think she is smart, just when I look at the kids she hangs out with most of them are older and shes right there with them! Even her height! Tall little thing!! lol...

She has REALLY taken on the roll of being a big sister VERY well!! If he crys shes like "oh no nickers its ok" I mean wow just how did I become so damn lucky?! She even calls him around the couch and opens the crunchies and they snack when mommys cleaning!! lol....little goobers!

Potty trainging, WOW! I can't believe how well she is doing!! She hasn't had one accident in over a week!!! Well she had an upset stomach one day and messed herself like 4 or 5 times but she was sick becasue other then that shes going potty! Broke my heart when she just cried and apologized. I just held her and told her it was ok. Poor baby! Her 2 year molars are coming in so I believe thats the cause of all this! She has been very attached to mommy and her damn binky. But once this is over NO MORE BINKY!!! lol...Seriously im so tired of that thing! haha...

Well here are some pics of her from the last 2-3 days! Enjoy =)


Faster....Faster...Faster
Playing on the slide =)

C-H-E-E-S-E
Her new friend Ayla...she loves playing with her!
Such a GOOD big sister!

Always playing and so happy!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment